Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cover Love!! (Contemporary)

Here's some new releases from the contemporary fiction/romance genre! :)


Persuasion, Captain Wentworth, and Cracklin' Cornbread by Mary Jane Hathaway
~ Everything about this book makes me want to read it! It looks whimsical and witty, :) ~


Home of our Hearts by Robin Jones Gunn
~ I am so excited for this series!! Book 2 in Christy & Todd: The Married Years ~


Love's Promises by Sandra Leesmith
~ I haven't read any of Sandra's books yet, but they sound sweet. ~


Fly Away Home by Rachel Heffington
~ After reading Rachel's story from the Five Glass Slippers collection, I'm anxious to pick up this book! ~


From the Start by Melissa Tagg
~ Hoping to read a book of Melissa's soon! Somewhere I got the idea that her books are more than just fluffy romances. ~

So yeah. Though contemporary romance isn't my usual pick, these are five books I want to read! :) What about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment