Monday, April 2, 2018

March Wrap-Up & Mini Book Haul VIDEO

Hello, readers! It's time to share my Monday Booktube video! In today's video I'm talking a little bit about each of the books I read in the month of March, what I'm currently reading, and I have a mini, end-of-March book haul!

Note: I did finish Rise of the Fallen by Chuck Black before March was out, and I also read Cinder Ellie by J.M. Stengl and Titus from the Bible. (I shall just have to feature those in my April wrap-up, I guess.)

Additionally, I forgot to say that I'm currently reading Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst. Which was been really good so far!

So, I hope you enjoy this video! Let me know what you think and what you read in March in the comments!

P.S. *whispers* I passed 100 subscribers on my Youtube channel! Eek!

I might do a Q&A for one of my next videos, so if you have any questions for me, leave them in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Another fun video, Shantelle! I always look forward to seeing your new ones. :)
    Doing a Q&A sounds fun! I'll comment again with some questions when I think of them. ;) Are you looking for bookish questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! Glad to here it. :)

      Yes, I thought so too! Okay! Sure, you could do bookish ones or questions about writing. But really, just anything you want to know from me. :D Random questions are fun, too. ;)

      Delete
    2. Okay I have some questions! If it's not too late that is. ;)
      Book Questions:
      What are two of your favorite book covers?
      What do you usually look for in a book?
      Who is your favorite fictional character?
      What is your favorite childhood book?
      If you could be any book or movie character for one day who would you choose to be and why?

      Other Questions:
      Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation?
      If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
      What’s your favorite hobby?

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the questions, Rebekah!! These are great! I've been sick most of the week, so I'm hoping I'll be able to make my Q&A video tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again! :))

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, Shantelle! I hope you're feeling better! <3

      Delete
    5. Thank you, Rebekah! <3 I'm not feeling too bad ... not horribly sick, but just having a hard time making a full recovery, I guess! Hopefully I'll get over it soon so I can get back to normal life. :)

      Delete