Monday, April 30, 2018

Booktube Monday: Love & Romance #lovedefined

Hey, readers! How's Monday going for you? Can you believe this is the last day of April? Time for May and hopefully a swift entrance into summer. ^_^

Some quick updates?

One, I've been writing a lot. And, oh, is it an amazing feeling! I'm working on a fantasy/fairy tale with a contemporary side and it's been super fun. I usually have a couple days of blissful writing. Then I take a break ... have some days of random plotting ... and start writing again!

Some of my sisters keep asking me to read it to them, so I gotta keep writing so that I have more to read to them! *winks and smiles* So thankful to have my siblings as my fans! <333

Two, I'm finally reading Land of Silence by Tessa Afshar. I've been wanting to read this Biblical historical novel for awhile, and it's been amazing so far! I love Tessa's books!


Three, I've been doing things as part of the launch team for Love Defined, and it releases tomorrow! You all really don't want to miss this book! <3

Today is the last day to pre-order it and get special bonuses such as the audiobook narrated by Kristen & Bethany, and an adult coloring book! https://www.girldefined.com/lovedefined








My Booktube video for today is talking a little bit about why this book is so needed and amazing.

For some reason I was really nervous doing this video, so please bear with me! Hopefully future videos discussing topics like this will be more put-together! :p

Let me know what you all think! And come back next Monday for my April Wrap-Up booktube video!

4 comments:

  1. I just got my copy of Love Defined yesterday: I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! That's so exciting! I hope you enjoy it. <3

      Delete
  2. This book sounds really good! I should definitely read it!
    Have you ever read "Praying for Your Future Husband" by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer? I'm currently reading it and it's really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, Rebekah! You should! I very highly recommend. :)

      Yes! I read Praying for Your Future Husband years ago. I should go read it again! Glad you're enjoying it. ^_^

      Delete