Monday, April 9, 2018

Cover Design (No Monday Booktube Video)

Well, my dear readers, I did not get my Youtube video filmed for today. *sad face* Unfortunately, I've been sick and didn't get much done all of last week.

So today I shall show you some beautiful book cover design instead. And hopefully maybe get a video filmed and posted tomorrow or Wednesday (preferably my Q&A video! Thanks to all who submitted questions!).

Also, I recently started a free trial of Kindle Unlimited! Bookish friends, I'm loving it! *happiness* It all started when I read my free copy of A Gathering Tempest by Catherine Jones Payne. This prequel novella totally pulled me from my reading slump and had me dying for more of this mer-world! So I looked up Breakwater on Amazon to see what the Kindle prices were. I noticed "read for free with Kindle Unlimited", and then, lo and behold, try a month free! I clicked this, and was back swimming through the ocean with Jade and Alexander within moments. *winks*

Take a look at these gorgeous covers and let me know which ones are you favorites! ^_^ (I'm still flailing and fangirling over the cover of Crosscurrent. *laughs*)



My Sister's Intended {Serendipity #1} by Rachael Anderson

Published: March 2018 (HEA Publishing)



Crosscurrent {Broken Tides #2} by Catherine Jones Payne

Published: March 6th, 2018 (Fathom Ink Press)


Ain't Misbehavin' {A Roaring Twenties Novel #2} by Jennifer Lamont Leo

Published: March 13th, 2018 (Smitten Historical Romance/Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas)


A Heart's Revolution by Roseanna M. White

(re)Published: March 15th, 2018 (Whitefire Publishing)



Expected Publication: April 18th, 2018 (Brighter Destiny Productions)


All That We See or Seem by Kristina Mahr

Expected Publication: May 15th, 2018 (Uncommon Universes)


The Siren and the Scholar {Faraway Castle #2} by J.M. Stengl

Expected Publication: May 2018 (Rooglewood Press)


In Times Gone By {Golden Gate Secrets #3} by Tracie Peterson

Expected Publication: September 4th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


Guardian of Ajalon {The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #3} by Joan Campbell

Expected Publication: September 11th, 2018 (Enclave Publishing)


Legacy of Mercy {Waves of Mercy #2} by Lynn Austin

Expected Publication: October 2nd, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


Jerusalem's Queen {The Silent Years #3} by Angela Hunt

Expected Publication: November 6th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Liberty Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #6} by MaryLu Tyndall

Expected Publication: December 1st, 2018 (Barbour Books)


With This Pledge {Carnton #1} by Tamera Alexander

Expected Publication: January 8th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson Publishing)



Expected Publication: January 15th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson Publishing)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love "All That We See or Seem"! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mysteriously gorgeous, isn't it, Sarah? :D I'm excited to read it!!

      Delete
  2. Get better soon!! THAT LYNN AUSTIN COVER THO. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Victoria! <3

      I AGREE! :D It's so delicate and pretty!!

      Delete
  3. So many pretty covers! I didn't know Alicia Ruggieri was putting out a new book--I love her writing!! I'll definitely have to look that one up more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! ^_^ Yes, I'm excited about her new book - it looks lovely! I've read one of Alicia's books before, and it was really good.

      Delete