Monday, April 23, 2018

Booktube Monday: Q&A Video!

Hey, readers! I'm quite excited to be bringing you my Q&A Booktube video today!


I decided to do a Q&A on my Youtube channel in celebration of reaching 100 subscribers! I now have 111 subscribers, and it's pretty fun to see the number growing. *smiles*

So what did you all do over the weekend? I made soap, went disc-golfing with my younger siblings + friends, and I had a cleaning job.

I also finished reading the amazing Love Defined by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird and wrote up my review. Can't wait to share it with you all on May 1st here on the blog! You don't want to miss this book. Pre-order todaywww.girldefined.com/lovedefined


Well, without further ado, here is my Q&A video - divided into two parts. I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think. ^_^




8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your planning on publishing more books, I loved 'A Dream not Imagined'. I need to read Entwined, I've been looking for a twelve dancing princess's retelling. Basically I need to read all the books you mentioned.
    Thanks for answering my questions!

    I love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Skye! <3 I'm super grateful for your encouragement concerning A Dream Not Imagined and my writing. *hugs* I so hope to get Silver Rose and some more fairy tale & fantasy novels published in the future!

      I hope you read and enjoy them all! :D Definitely try Entwined - it is pure gorgeousness. ;) Also, have you read Anne Elisabeth's "Twelve Dancing Princesses" retelling? It's very complex and intriguing.

      You're welcome! Thank you so much for the questions!

      THANK YOU. <3 *is so encouraged by your whole comment*

      Delete
    2. :D I'm glad I could encourage you. *hugs* I'm so exited, can't wait to read them!

      I will! That one is a the top of my list, even just the cover is gorgeous.
      I did, it was so good! I love her writing style.

      :D

      Your Welcome! I'm glad it encouraged you!

      Delete
    3. Yay!! <33 I can't wait to share more stories with you all.

      I know! I love the cover! ^_^
      I agree, Anne Elisabeth has an amazing writing style. Eep! I love all her books!

      *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Another fun video! Thanks for answering all the questions. It was really fun hearing your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! Glad you enjoyed! Yay! :)) Thank you so much for your questions! You all made it so fun for me!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congratulations on 100 subscribers! I'll have to watch the videos soon!

    ReplyDelete