Monday, May 7, 2018

Booktube Monday: April Wrap Up!

Hey, readers! How's life? I hope Monday is going well for you. I was up kind of late last night ... it being a Bible study evening and all ... but I got up a seven-thirty this morning, went to a doctor appointment, and feeling great.

Saturday I went thrift shopping with some of my younger siblings. I love thrift shopping! ('Cause cheap books, my friends ...) I found a shirt, skirt, and a pile of books for $.50 each! Yay! That was a pretty fun adventure. *winks*

Anyway, it's time for another Booktube video! Presenting my April Wrap-Up 2018, folks! Let me know what's the favorite book you read last month!


7 comments:

  1. I always look forward to watching your videos, Shantelle! I would really like to start making some book videos soon!
    I love shopping for books at thrift stores too. I’ve found some great deals before! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy to hear that, Rebekah! Oh, you should! It's such fun, and I would love to watch them. ^_^

      It's the best, isn't it? :D At one thrift store they had a whole, little room dedicated to books ... and they had some of my favorite books there - all for $.50!

      Delete
    2. Hi Shantelle! I actually started making book videos! You are one of the people who made me want to make them. <3

      Delete
  2. I love that you give very honest opinions, I'm always scared of hurting the author's feelings. You do it in such a sweet and graceful way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Skye. <3 I don't like giving "bad" reviews, but I want to be honest. Sweet and graceful are definitely things I want to be!

      Delete
  3. Loved it!! I love how you save your five star ratings for your favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Victoria! :D I certainly try to save my five-star ratings for books that were truly special to me!

      Delete