Monday, November 26, 2018

Unique Blogger Award

Hello, readers! Today I want to do a tag! I found this tag quite awhile ago on Faye's blog, Create.in.me ... which you should definitely check out! Anyway, I wasn't tagged, but I decided to do it anyway. I hope that's okay! ^_^


The Rules

Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
Ask 3 questions

***

1. Who is your favorite author? How have they influences your own writing?

One of my favorite authors is Tessa Afshar, namely for her three most recent novels (Land of Silence, Bread of Angels, and Thief of Corinth). I suppose she inspires me with her captivating, easy-to-read writing style, the emotion she evokes, and the way she brings out such beautiful and raw faith themes within her novels.

Jill Williamson would be another writer who inspires me. The way she makes me feel I'm right there with her POV character is impressive. I try to remember the aspects of her creative style while doing my own writing.

2. What are three of your favorite worship songs?

These might not be my three all-time favorites, but they are ones I love!









3. Who are three of your favorite bloggers and why? Link their blogs below.

Here are three blogs that I really enjoy. Some I've been following since they started ... some are new ones that I love!




***

I Tag ...


LaKaysha @ Calico and Lace





Felicity @ A Grand Adventure


The Questions to Answer:

1. What are you passionate about? Tell us all about it!

2. What is one of the best books, novel or nonfiction, that you've read in your lifetime? What is it you love about it?

3. What is your favorite holiday? Why?

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me!! ;D this looks like such a fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Victoria! :D Hope you enjoy if you end up doing it!

      Delete
  2. Jill Williamson, good choice I love her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Skye! She's a fabulous writer! And, ah! I should have tagged you! I was trying and trying to think of someone else to tag - don't why I didn't think of you! <3 Feel free to count yourself tagged by me, if you want! :D

      Delete
  3. Fun tag and great answers! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for tagging me!! ☺️

    Those books of Tessa Afshar's look intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Emily! ^_^

      They are amazing books! Definitely worth checking out! :)

      Delete
  5. Sorry I'm so late in commenting, but I have been absent for a while! Aw, you put my new blog on here? <3333 Girl, that's the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :))

      Yes, indeed! <3333 ^_^ Hope you have a beautiful day, LaKaysha!

      Delete