Thursday, May 3, 2018

A Little Cover Love ...

Hi, friends! Just a little cover love today. Let me know in the comments below which cover is your absolute favorite! *winks*

Also, have you ever watched the TV reality show, Counting On? I've *sort of* followed the Duggar family for many years, watching episodes of their show here and there. I recently decided to watch the latest season and found myself really enjoying it! It's so interesting watching the older Duggar children spreading their wings. Many of them courting, getting married, and having children of their own!


Overall, they seem like a lovely bunch of people. I think my favorite couples are Joe & Kendra and Jinger & Jeremy. They all seem sweet, authentic, and appear to have hearts for God.



The other two couples the show focuses on are Jessa & Ben and JoyAnna & Austin.



And there's little bits about Jana Duggar and the rest of the older ones who are unmarried.


Jill and her husband, Derrick, are no longer one of the main couples on the show, sadly. But we still get glimpses of sweet Jill. She was the second Duggar child to get married.


***

Anyway! On to the cover design ...


Chasing the Wind {California Rising #3} by Paula Scott

Published: March 20th, 2018


The Blessing by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow

Published: April 8th, 2018


A Marvelous Redeemer {A Light for Christ #3} by Aleigha Israel


Expected Publication: May 15th, 2018 (ACI Publishing)


Her Place in Time by Stephania H. McGee

Expected Publication: May 25th, 2018 (The Vine Press)



Expected Publication: June 1st, 2018


Renegade Skyfarer {Stone of Terrene Chronicles #1} by RJ Metcalf

Expected Publication: July 1st, 2018 (Fayette Press)


Hidden Among the Stars by Melanie Dobson

Expected Publication: September 2018 (Tyndale House Publishers)


The Cumberland Bride {The Daughters of the Mayflower #5} by Shannon McNear

Expected Publication: October 1st, 2018 (Barbour Books)


Enchanting Nicholette {The Everstone Chronicles #5} by Dawn Crandall

Expected Publication: October 9th, 2018 (Whitaker House)


Lady of a Thousand Treasures {The Victorian Ladies #} by Sandra Byrd

Expected Publication: October 9th, 2018 (Tyndale House Publishers)


Castle on the Rise {A Lost Castle Novel #2} by Kristy Cambron

Expected Publication: Unknown

10 comments:

  1. Squeee! More precious book covers! *adds them ALL to her TBR*

    I so want to watch Counting On! I've seen little snippets on YouTube, but I'm hoping the show comes to Netflix so I can watch there. ;)

    Lovely post, Shantelle! <3

    Liv // livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? ;D ^_^ Your TBR must be growing by leaps and bounds, Liv. Haha!

      Ah, it's so fun! I've been watching it on Amazon. That would be great if they got it on Netflix so you could watch it! It's such a wholesome, lovely, and exciting show.

      Thank you, dear! <3

      Delete
  2. I've seen snatches of Counting On, my mom likes it. Sometimes I watch it with her.
    These covers are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! I just like shows about family life, faith, and romance, I guess. ;) I've watched a little over one season and really enjoy them. I decided to go back and watch the beginning of Jinger's courtship and such, which has been fabulous. :D

      Yes, they are, Skye!!

      Delete
  3. I always like seeing your cover love posts, because all the covers are so pretty! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! ^_^ Cover design is delightful.

      Delete
  4. Ooo! Those Irish vibes for Kristy's upcoming novel. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's beautiful. :) I'm definitely curious about the "Lost Castle" series. Have you read the first one?

      Delete
  5. I really love watching Counting On but My Mom doesn’t like it anymore. :/ lovely book covers! I want to do a book cover post someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it, too, Victoria! ^_^ Ah, that's too bad your mom doesn't though.

      Aren't they? <33 You should! Book cover posts are so much fun!

      Delete