Sunday, February 15, 2015

Book Review: Every Tear


Purchase HERE

Title: Every Tear

Author: Molly Evangeline

Series: Pirates & Faith #2

Genre: Historical

Audience: Young Adult

~ MY REVIEW ~
**3 stars**

Every Tear follows nicely after The Pirate Daughter’s Promise, bringing Will and Skye on another pirate-ridden, treasure-hunting, faith-testing adventure. Though I didn’t like it as much as Book One, I enjoyed it; really enjoyed it at some points.

Will and Skye are together in the courtship they’ve wanted for some time now, and Skye is happy with her father at last in her life. Everything is going along quite beautifully, and Will is planning a surprise for his sweetheart …
But mysteries are yet uncovered. William is an orphan, has never known his mother or father. Will he ever get the chance? … And if he does, will ruthless schemes snatch the joy from his grasp before he has a chance to feel it?

I was pleased to be back with the lovable couple of this series, and watch their relationship unfold further. ^_^ Really liked meeting all the new characters as well. Though we have a new, exciting escapade this time, it does run along the same lines as The Pirate Daughter’s Promise. But I still had fun reading Every Tear. It had me quite interested fairly quickly, and I imagine I would have finished it much sooner, except for the fact that a lot of “read and review by a designated time” books interrupted!

I always appreciate, and love, the faith elements of Molly Evangeline’s stories. They seem to have depth every time, and stir my soul. Make me thankful. Bolster my courage to face the unknown. *smiles* The characters of this series have a strong and genuine faith. Lovely.

So with some surprising revelations, lots of action, sweet reunions, and endearing characters, Every Tear continues this faith-filled, pirate-y adventure! Oh, and did I mention that there was a particularly delightful scene involving Will and Skye? *winks and smiles*

Looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment