Monday, June 18, 2018

Super Cover Love!

So I'm really excited about some of these covers! Like, Laura Frantz's latest? Eep!

I may just be in love with every one of them. *all the heart eyes*

Check them out, friends, and let me know what cover design is your favorite. ...And which book you're most excited to read!


Fairest Son by H.S.J. Williams

Expected Publication: August 2018 (Trillium Press)


Flights of Fancy {American Heiresses #1} by Jen Turano

Expected Publication: January 1st, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)



A Bound Heart by Laura Frantz

Expected Publication: January 2019 (Revell Publisher)


The Sky Above Us {Sunrise at Normandy #2} by Sarah Sundin

Expected Publication: February 5th, 2019 (Revell Publisher)


One Thing I Know by Kara Isaac

Expected Publication: February 12th, 2019 (Howard Book)


Verity {The Sugar Baron's Daughters #2} by Lisa T. Bergren

Expected Publication: 2019 (Bethany House Publishers

8 comments:

  1. Fairest Son, I'm really looking forward to that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Skye! So excited that she's publishing a book at last! <3

      Delete
  2. Such GORGEOUS covers, yet again! I love the cover for One Thing I Know, and of course, Jen Turano's book!! WHY ARE THEY ALL COMING OUT SO FAR AWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I love them! <333 Jen Turano's is fantastic - so old-fashioned and sweet! ^_^ Such a long wait ... I'm feeling it, too!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the Kara Isaac one, but these are all amazing! Great roundup. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate! Usually I have more than this, but these ones were to gorgeous to wait to share! ;D

      Delete
  4. Eeeeeps!!! ^_^ all so pretty, I’m especially thrilled about the new Sarah Sundin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Victoria! Ah, how I love Sarah's books! <3

      Delete