Thursday, June 28, 2018

Cover Love Delight

Look, some more lovelies! Aren't these book covers amazing? I am in awe of some of the cover designers out there! Such exquisite detail.

Comment below and let me know ...

1) Which cover is your absolute favorite?
2) Which of these coming releases are you most excited for?


A Desperate Hope {Empire State #3} by Elizabeth Camden

Expected Publication: February 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Warrior Maiden by Melanie Dickerson

Expected Publication: February 5th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson Publishing)


Between Two Shores by Jocelyn Green

Expected Publication: February 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


A Return of Devotion {Haven Manor #2} by Kristi Ann Hunter

Expected Publication: February 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


Far Side of the Sea by Kate Breslin

Expected Publication: March 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


A Tender Hope {Cimarron Creek Trilogy #3} by Amanda Cabot

Expected Publication: March 5th, 2019 (Revell Publishers)


The Unexpected Champion {High Sierra Sweethearts #3} by Mary Connealy

Expected Publication: March 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Highest of Hopes {Canadian Crossings #2} by Susan Anne Mason

Expected Publication: March 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


When You Are Near {Brookstone Brides #1} by Tracie Peterson

Expected Publication: March 5th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


Daughters of Northern Shores {Blackbird Mountain #2} by Joanne Bischof

Expected Publication: March 12th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson Publishing)


The Artful Match {London Beginnings #3} by Jennifer Delamere

Expected Publication: April 2nd, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


Dance With Me {An Art of Love Novel} by A.M. Heath

Expected Publication: April 2019


The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay

Expected Publication: May 14th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson Publishing)

25 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Warrior Maiden! I cannot wait!! That cover is amazing. :D
    Far Side of the Sea, YES!!! OOOH! I loved The Accidental Guardian so I am so excited for the third book, and the cover is gorgeous!!
    Ahh, love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that Joanne Bischof book, AHHHH! *dies*

      Delete
    2. I love your enthusiasm, Victoria! :D I'm definitely excited for The Warrior Maiden as well! It looks like it's going to be fantastic. =D

      Yes, yes!! Love Kate Breslin's books! I actually haven't read much by Mary Connealy, but the covers of that new series have me intrigued!

      Thanks! I love doing them! Cover design is my favorite. *heart eyes*

      Delete
    3. Oops, forgot to reply to that last part ... I KNOW, ISN'T IT GORGEOUS? All of Joanne Bischof's book covers are gorgeous, just like the stories inside! <33

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so sweet and fun, Skye! I love it, too. ^_^

      Delete
  3. So delighted to be in such great company!! SUCH gorgeous books on the way. I want to snatch all of these up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm always thrilled to include your books, Joanne! (I'm reading Sons of Blackbird Mountain right now and loving it!) I so agree! Excited for the beautiful new reads coming our way!

      Delete
  4. What an unexpected surprise!! Thank you so much for featuring Dance With Me! I'm honored to be sitting among so many of my favorite covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, A.M. Heath! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Dance With Me's cover is beautiful and I love dance, so my interest is perked, for certain! ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's great to hear!! And we have that in common! This was, quite possibly, my favorite novel to write.

      Delete
    3. Yay! That's so neat! I'm looking forward to reading it. ^_^

      Delete
  5. So many beautiful covers, Shantelle! And what a thrill to be included on this amazing list of upcoming releases. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, Kate! I love it! <3 You're welcome! I can't wait to read Far Side of the Sea!

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful collection of covers! I know we're not supposed to judge books by the covers, but of course we all do. Each of these is so intriguing that I couldn't choose only one, although I am -- naturally -- partial to mine. Thanks so much for including A Tender Hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, we definitely do, Amanda! They're are some amazing cover designers out there ... we can hardly help it! *winks* A Tender Hope is definitely beautiful. It looks like it's going to be a lovely story! You're very welcome!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for including "The Highest of Hopes"! It's certainly in great company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Susan! It's so gorgeous - I love the colors and the stone structures in the background. ^_^

      Delete
  8. These all look really good! I will have to put some on the list! Great post! :)
    -Brooklyne
    Showers of Blessings @ bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m really looking forward to reading “The Unexpected Champion”. I recently read book 1 and enjoyed it so I’m looking forward to reading the next two. :)
    “Dance With Me” sounds like a fun book.
    I really like the cover for “A Tender Hope”. That house on the cover is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I should really pick up that Mary Connealy series! Y'all have me quite curious about it now! :)

      It does! I'm always interested in books/movies having to do with dance.

      I agree! That house definitely caught my attention on the cover of A Tender Hope. ^_^ Thanks for commenting, Rebekah!

      Delete
  10. These are all gorgeous! I love how they each have their own unique vibe to them. No two are alike. Thank you so much for including Between Two Shores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Jocelyn! The cover designers are doing amazing jobs! ^_^ You're welcome - it definitely earned its place! <3

      Delete
  11. Elizabeth Camden's covers are always stunners, but I must confess, I'm most excited about Katherine Reay's. Also, this new cover? SO. PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete