Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Book Review: Annabeth's War by Jessica Greyson



Purchase HERE

Title: Annabeth's War

Author: Jessica Greyson

Series: Standalone

Genre: Fantasy

Audience: Young Adult

~ MY REVIEW ~
**5 stars**    


Amazing. I bought this book on Amazon as a Kindle for $.99. I don't know how all these fabulous authors go by virtually unnoticed! If not for a specific notice by some other indie author, I wouldn't have found this exciting book by Jessica Greyson.

With intrigue, suspense, romance, and battles, Annabeth's War caught me up from practically the very first page and took me on a great journey with Annabeth and Ransom. Beautiful, bittersweet, and easy to get into, this story stirred my love for reading. *smiles*

It was a story not quite like any other I've read. Skilled swordsmen and women, a mysterious "stalker" who may just turn out to be someone you thought he wasn't, an intriguing twisty-turn plot, a daring rescue. I believe it was set in the medieval times ... just a simple, fresh historical tale. But not simple. *grins* It was just remarkable.

So read Annabeth's War by Jessica Greyson ... this is a jewel not to be missed!


Find out more about Annabeth's War HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment