Monday, August 28, 2017

Some Cover Candy


Tyra {Ilyon Chronicles short story} by Jaye L. Knight

Published: 2017


Wheresoever They May Be by Terri Wangard

Expected Publication: August 31st, 2017


Scars of War {Modern Tales of Na Fianna #3} by Hazel B. West

Expected Publication: August 31st, 2017


The Red Dragon Girl {Firethorn Chronicles #3} by Lea Doue

Expected Publication: October 15th, 2017


Awakened {The Soul Chronicles #2} by Morgan L. Busse

Expected Publication: November 14th, 2017


My Heart Belongs in Niagara Falls, New York: Adele's Journey {My Heart Belongs} by Amanda Barratt 

Expected Publication: January 1st, 2018


Amber Eyes {Children of the Blood Moon #2} by S.D. Grimm

Expected Publication: January 9th, 2018


Until We Find Home by Cathy Gohlke

Expected Publication: January 9th, 2018


The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers

Expected Publication: February 2018


In Places Hidden {Golden Gate Secrets #1} by Tracie Peterson

Expected Publication: March 6th, 2018


The Wounded Shadow {The Darkwater Saga #3} by Patrick W. Carr

Expected Publication: April 3rd, 2018


The Road Home by Beverly Lewis

Expected Publication: April 3rd, 2018


The Captured Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #3} by Michelle Griep

Expected Publication: June 2018

***

This isn't a cover actually, but here's a quick look at the work happening with book five of the Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L. Knight ... Bitter Winter is coming soon! *grins and cheers*

8 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for "The Road Home" by Beverly Lewis!!! :D The cover is wonderful and it sounds super good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't read much about The Road Home, but the cover does look so sweet! ^_^ I hope you enjoy it when you read it, Ashleigh!

      Delete
  2. AHH so many pretty covers! *heart eyes* Now I want ALL OF THEm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love ALL of these covers!
    But... I must say...

    Love Tyra (because... I LOVE blue and wolves)!!!

    The Red Dragon Girl is TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    And... I. Need. Amber Eyes! LIKE NOW!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices, Polaris! :D

      I can't wait to read The Red Dragon Girl! And Amber Eyes!!!!!!!! Yes, me too!!!! ;D

      Delete
  4. Love the Tyra cover! :D The story was cute too. :)

    I'm reading Scars of War at the moment and it's sooo fun. :D

    I NEED THE RED DRAGON GIRL YES. O_O (Actually, I should read Midsummer Captives first. XD *cough*)

    The rest are cool covers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty! You've read it? Coolness! I want to read it soonish here! :)

      Awesome! I think I have the first book on my Kindle ... so I should give them a try!

      Yes, you should, Deborah! Though, Firethorn Crown is still my fav. I'm quite excited to read further of this great fantasy world, fun princesses, and absolutely wonderful dragons! :)))

      Glad you enjoyed, my friend! ^_^

      Delete