Tuesday, April 23, 2019

"Sex, Purity, and the Longings of a Girl's Heart" Book Talk & Unboxing!

Good evening, friends! Today I'm here to talk about a soon-to-be-releasing, Christian nonfiction book called Sex, Purity, and the Longings of a Girl's Heart: Discovering the Beauty and Freedom of God-Defined Sexuality, as part of the launch team. It was written by @GirlDefined founders, Kristen Clark and Bethany Beal. I believe the books these sisters write are amazing tools in helping us women better understand and navigate God's design for womanhood, femininity, love, marriage, and sexuality!


Kristen and Bethany are passionate about helping women find their identity in Christ, and purpose in His kingdom! Their ministry has definitely impacted my life.

Sex, Purity, and the Longings of a Girl's Heart is releasing April 30th! And if you want to receive some super special bonuses - such as an audiobook, adult coloring book, and private Q&A with the authors + their husbands - then pre-order by the 29th!


I recently received my early copy of this book, and I'm loving it! Our sexuality is such a huge part of who we are as women - as human beings - and to dig deeper in the Biblical design is so helpful and amazing.

Listen, dear fellow women, God had beautiful purpose in mind when He created male and female. Masculinity and femininity. Sexuality. Love. Marriage. I hope you know that! I hope you will pick up a copy of Sex, Purity, and the Longings of a Girl's Heart and be encouraged! <3




Now, if you're interested, watch my latest Youtube video below! It's my very first unboxing video! *grins* #sexpuritylongings


No comments:

Post a Comment