Monday, July 24, 2017

It's time again ... Cover Love!

It's time for another delightful cover love post! Sorry to fantasy/fairy tale/dystopian lovers, I don't have any of those genres this time. But you must check out these covers, even if you won't read the books - they're gorgeous! *all the heart eyes*

I think my top three favorites are Keturah, A Dangerous Engagement, and The Heart's Appeal.
What about you? *smiles*


A Dangerous Engagement {The Regency Spies of London #3} by Melanie Dickerson

Expected Publication: September 12th, 2017 (Waterfall Press)


Sunset Lullaby {Christy & Todd: The Married Years #3} by Robin Jones Gunn

Expected Publication: November 10th, 2017 (Robins Nest Productions)


A Song Unheard {Shadows Over England #2} by Roseanna M. White

Expected Publication: January 2nd, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz

Expected Publication: January 2nd, 2018 (Revell Publishers)


Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees {The Silent Years #2} by Angela Hunt

Expected Publication: January 2nd, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


Keturah {The Sugar Baron's Daughters #1} by Lisa T. Bergren

Expected Publication: January 6th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


A Passionate Hope: Hannah's Story {Daughters of the Promised Land #4} by Jill Eileen Smith

Expected Publication: February 6th, 2018 (Revell Publishers}


A Refuge Assured by Jocelyn Green

Expected Publication: February 6th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Sea Before Us {Sunrise at Normandy #1} by Sarah Sundin

Expected Publication: February 6th, 2018 (Revell Publishers)


A Light on the Hill {Cities of Refuge #1} by Connilyn Cossette

Expected Publication: February 6th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


Across the Blue by Carrie Turansky

Expected Publication: February 20th, 2018 (Multnomah Publishers)


The Innkeeper's Daughter by Michelle Griep

Expected Publication: March 1st, 2018 (Shiloh Run Press)


A Chance At Forever {Teaville Moral Society #3} by Melissa Jagears

Expected Publication: March 6th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Heart's Appeal {London Beginnings #2} by Jennifer Delamere

Expected Publication: March 6th, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers)


Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon

Expected Publication: March 8th, 2018 (Blink/HarperCollins)


Beneath a Prairie Moon by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Expected Publication: March 2018 (Waterbrook Press)

9 comments:

  1. WOW!!! So many pretty covers here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Dangerous Engagement is gorgeous (as all of Melanie Dickerson's books are).

    Keturah. Beautiful. Just. Beautiful.

    A Refuge Assured is pretty too!

    And even though I don't really like books that have anything to do with ships... The Sea Before Us looks Absolutely Beautiful!

    I know you have shown off A Light on the Hill before... but it is still pretty!

    Thanks for all the pretty covers!!! I ALWAYS LOVE these posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Polaris! I don't even have the words for Keturah! ;))

      Yes, I did share The Sea Before Us and A Light on the Hill already, but wanted to share them again! :)

      You're very welcome!! I'm SO GLAD you enjoy them! <3

      Delete
  3. These types of posts are always so fun, Shantelle! :)
    I love the cover of “Sunset Lullaby” and I’m so super excited to read it this fall!! :D
    I haven’t read any books by Melanie Dickerson, but I know that she writes a lot of fairy-tale retellings, but are The Regency Spies of London series not fairy-tale retellings?
    Oh, the cover of “A Song Unheard” is cool! I play the violin, so that cover caught my attention. ;)
    I’m excited for “The Sea Before Us”!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoy them, Rebekah! :)

      Ah, they're such simply lovely covers! Can't wait to start the "Christy & Todd: The Baby Years", myself. Still haven't read the first two!!

      Yes, "The Regency Spies of London" are Melanie Dickerson's first books that are not fairy tale retellings. :)

      Hey, so neat! Maybe you'll have to read it! ;)

      Me too!!! Yay for Sarah Sundin! :))

      Delete
    2. The Baby Years covers are just so adorable! Okay, I will not say anything about them other then I'm sure you'll enjoy them! ;)

      Okay. Cool!

      I just might have to. ;) I've never actually read anything by Roseanna M. White before.

      Delete
  4. WAHT SO MANY PRETTY COVERSSSS *heart eyes*

    In particular, I love Sunset Lullaby and A Song Unheard! I just got the first book by Rosanna White and so I'm looking forward to more by her!

    Also, the Olivia Twist is so cool! The book looks interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! *heart eyes*

      Oh, I hope you enjoy A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White! I'm actually read it, myself! :)

      I know, it is! Sounds really unique and fun!

      Delete