Saturday, December 31, 2016

Introducing ... Lady Grace

Hi friends! I decided it was time to officially announce that I have a new blog! Now, this in no way means that I'm going to discontinue blogging from here, A Writer's Heart.

What happened is I noticed that people seemed to like my inspirational/thoughtful/faith posts; but I wasn't posting them on a consistent basis ... since, this is a book blog! Thus, I decided I should start another blog and do all my inspirational posts separately. Then I would be more likely to post regularly about book stuff, and faith stuff.

So may I introduce, Lady Grace ~ A Quiet and Gentle Spirit! ^_^ If you miss seeing my inspirational posts, please visit this new blog at ladygracesite.wordpress.com. I will be transferring all my previous posts of that type to Lady Grace, so they'll all be in one place. *smiles*









Tell your friends; share the news! I hope to reach out to women, especially, through this blog. Be an encouragement, and maybe a challenge. Share Christ's love and truth.

I hope you enjoy! <3

With love,
Shantelle

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and inspiration post. You have a lovely blog. God bless you! Happy New Year and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *scurries off to Lady Grace*
    *follows blog*

    ~Liv
    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete