Saturday, October 13, 2018

New Cover Pretties!

Hello, folks! It's Saturday. Hurrah! And I have access to a computer! Hurrah! Ready for a new laptop, but unfortunately, I don't have the extra funds for that. Need a new car, first!!

*ahem* I finally replied to all the comments on my previous two posts. Due to some somewhat unexpected life circumstances, I'm feeling more relaxed and able to focus on blogging.

Also, I got an email saying that this blog of mine is in the top 100 Christian book review blogs to follow in 2018. I'm not sure what this is all about, but here's the link if you want to view the post and search through one hundred Christian book review blogs! Maybe you'll find some awesome new ones to follow. ^_^
(And maybe this explains why I've all suddenly begun to get all kinds of emails and comments asking if I'd like to review so-and-so's book. Thank you to all who emailed/commented, by the way! At this moment, sadly, I don't feel I have the time to take on any extra "review books".)

Anyway, on to the purpose of this post. Another cover love day! *cheers happily*


The Siren and the Scholar {Faraway Castle #2} by J.M. Stengl

Published: May 2nd, 2018 (Rooglewood Press)


The Rose and the Briar {Faraway Castle #3} by J.M. Stengl

Published: 2018 (Rooglewood Press)


A Worthy Rebel {An Uncertain Choice #5} by Jody Hedlund

Published: September 4th, 2018 (Northern Lights Press)


All Made Up by Kara Isaac

Published: September 28th, 2018 (Bellbird Press)


The Profile Match {The Mission League #4} by Jill Williamson

Expected Publication: October 15th, 2018 (Novel Teen Press)


A Wind From the Wilderness {Watchers of Outremer #1} by Suzannah Rowntree

Expected Publication: October 29th, 2018 (Bocfodder Press)


The White City {True Colors #1} by Grace Hitchcock

Expected Publication: March 1st, 2019 (Barbour Books)


To Best the Boys by Mary Weber

Expected Publication: March 5th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson)


The Golden Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #8} by Kimberley Woodhouse

Expected Publication: April 1st, 2019 (Barbour Books)


Romanov by Nadine Brandes

Expected Publication: May 7th, 2019 (Thomas Nelson)


Number of Love {Codebreakers #1} by Roseanna M. White

Expected Publication: June 4th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


A Reluctant Bride {Bride Ships #1} by Jody Hedlund

Expected Publication: June 4th, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


The Noble Guardian {The Bow Street Runners #3} by Michelle Griep

Expected Publication: June 2019


Until the Mountains Fall {Cities of Refuge #3} by Connilyn Cossette

Expected Publication: July 2nd, 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)


King's Shadow: A Novel of King Herod's Court {The Silent Years #4} by Angela Hunt

Expected Publication: September 2019 (Bethany House Publishers)

12 comments:

  1. That’s so cool that your blog made it onto the top 100 Christian book review blogs, Shantelle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's so cool! And aahh, all the pretty covers! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah! It is fun! I know - so many pretty, new covers!! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Thats so neat that your blog made the list!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many new pretties! Love seeing Jody's and Roseanna's is really pretty, too.

    CONGRATS on being featured on the top 100 list, Shantelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Those two are so lovely! I'm super excited about Roseanna's new book!

      Thank you, Rissi! :)

      Delete
  5. To Best the Boys and Romanov, I'm looking forward to those ones.
    Congrats on making the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read Fawkes yet, Skye? I so need to read another Nadine Brandes book! :D

      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. A Wind from the Wilderness and The Number of Love are my favorites of this lovely bunch! But I have to admit that Angela Hunt's is my top to-be-read -- I was just thinking yesterday about whether there's a novel out there about King Herod -- Here it is! :-) I love the way you do these cover round-ups, Shantelle, and congrats on making that top 100 list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, those two are probably my favorites as well, Alicia. Good choices! ^_^ Ah, that's cool! I need to read more by Angela Hunt.

      Thank you!! <3

      Delete