Sunday, July 15, 2018

Baby Name Challenge/Tag

Hi, all! Sorry I've been so absent lately! It's just been busy. *tired sigh* Between working full-time, plus volunteering at VBS in the evenings all of last week, I'm just feeling exhausted. It's Sunday afternoon as I write this, and I am not ready for work again in the morning.

Anyway! Today I'm doing the Baby Name Challenge/Tag, because I was tagged by the lovely LaKaysha @ Calico and Lace!


The Rules:

Answer the Questions
Tag Three Friends to do the Same

1. What are your favorite boy & girl name from the top 100 of the year?

I'm going to go with Eliana for a girl, and Isaiah for a boy.

2. What are your least favorite boys and girls name from the top 100 of the year?

Sebastian and Paisley

3. If you had twins, what would you name them?

Lacey and Lizabeth (girls)
Bennett and Luke (boys)
Jayden and Jessalyn (boy and girl)

4. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?

I do like my name, but if I had to change it I might change it to one of those lovely, old, traditional names such as Elizabeth or Olivia.


5. If you had four children, any sex, all with the same letter, what would their names be?

Okay, that was hard. I decided to go with names starting with the same letter as my name, and here's what I came up with: Sylas, Shanaya, Skyleigh, and Sheldon. (boy, girl, girl, boy)

6. What is your favorite animal inspired name?

Wren I guess?

7. What is your favorite color inspired name?

Jade

8. What are your top three favorite boys names?

Isaiah
Micah
Kayden 

9. What are your top three favorite girls names?

Shaelyn
Delaney
Briella

10. What is your favorite month inspired name?

May

11. Choose a name from a movie.

Edmund, as in Edmund Pevensie from THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA!
Wenneveria, a young maiden in Pendragon: Sword of His Father

12. Choose a name that is already in your family.

Mary (great-grandma, grandma, mom, me)
Adelyn (cousin)

William (cousin)
Henry (cousin)

13. Choose a name from a book

Eden, from Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz. I think it's a sweet and unique name for a girl.

Liam from THE ILYON CHRONICLES by Jaye L. Knight.

***


So there's that! I hope you all enjoy. Comment with your thoughts! LaKaysha, thank you for tagging me! It was quite fun. ^_^


I Tag:

Deborah O'Carroll
Victoria
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. You picked such pretty and unique names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Skye! Maybe someday I'll actually use them! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love the name Michah <3
    You chose such pretty names

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, cool! I've loved the name "Micah" for a long time! :)
      Thank you, LaKaysha! <33

      Delete
  3. I love this tag! I've saw another one earlier today, and it's just so sweet. You chose such cute names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun! You should do this tag! :)) Thanks! <3

      Delete
  4. These are neat! Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two cousins with the names Shaelyn and Delaney. I think they might spell Delaney differently, though.. I don't remember. ((Shrug)) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's cool, Emily! I just discovered the name "Shaelyn" and I quite adore it! ^_^

      Delete
    2. They spell it Delainey :D

      Shaelyn and Delainey are sisters! *laughs*

      Delete
    3. Aw, that's so cute! They have good taste! ;D

      Delete
  6. It was fun reading your answers !! Thanks for the tag. :D

    ReplyDelete