Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Most Recent Posts from Lady Grace Blog

Just taking some time to share what I've been doing over on Lady Grace! I hope, if you read any of the posts there, you'll be encouraged and you'll comment with your thoughts! ^_^



O Lord, help me to be the joyous woman who delights in Your instruction. I pray that You would teach me to mediate on it always! My good Father, make me like a tree planted beside streams of water. Have Your way in my life; work out Your beautiful plan for me, that as I abide in You, I bear fruit in whatever season of life You lead me to! Don’t let my soul and spirit wither, and my heart fail, but may I find Your strength even in my overwhelming weakness. ... Continue Reading



Hello, dear friends! Once again, I’m on a bad posting schedule. I am on vacation right now, so I suppose I have a right to take a break from blogging this time. Perhaps?

I’ve been having a lovely time, and thankful for the small but beautiful ways I’m seeing God’s hand in my life during this trip. Been praying a lot … and it’s been a comfort as I strive to just follow where God leads. Let go. Hold on. Push myself. Just be. Try to step into His plan for my day, and try to see blessing and opportunity where I might be tempted to see only trial and burden. ... Continue Reading



How does one pursue purity and righteousness in a relationship?

Even though if you read my relationship status it would say “single”, I’ve gleaned some insight and wisdom over the years on romance, dating, and marriage. By pursuing God and studying this particular topic through Christian Living books, sermons, and speakers—plus deep thought and discussion—I’ve perhaps gained some knowledge, and I want to share my ideas with you! I would love to converse with you in the comments below and hear your experiences and thoughts.

One thing I’ve learned: each relationship looks different! There are no perfect steps and cut-and-dry answers. ... Continue Reading



Who is God?

Do you know Him? Or do you prefer not to know Him, so you don’t have to feel any discomfort over shocking Old Testament happenings and radical commands from the New Testament?

Is your god God? Or is he a benevolent, prayer-answering, rather un-god-like figure who fits quite neatly into your compartmentalized life in which your religion is but one, tidy, unrelated compartment?

The fact is, God is kind. And He does answer prayers. But He is also very much God. He created the universe and He created you, and He does not have to answer to you or do things as you dictate. ... Continue Reading



Merry Christmas, dear people! Oh, how I pray that you are filled with God’s love, joy, and peace this day and always! This is a joyous celebration—a light has dawned on our darkness! ... Continue Reading



Hello, readers! Today I have some book recommendations! Just a few novels set in Biblical times that I absolutely loved. These soul-stirring stories were engrossing and beautiful, and very much touched my heart. I hope you will give them a try! ...Continue Reading



It happened that I was reading some devotional/Christian living thing, and the thought struck me that I might not be “measuring up” in this certain area of my walk of faith. Immediately, my chest tightened. Anxiety entered my mind. Panic struck my heart.

This is bad. I’m failing. I’m not doing what I should. God is surely displeased with me. My brothers and sisters in Christ probably want nothing to do with me because I’m not as godly as them. Will I ever be good enough?

You know what the answer is? ... Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment