I was tagged by Natasha @ Looking Through My Lens for The 10 Random Questions Tag, which she made up! *smiles* So here we go!
1 When is your favorite time to read?
Probably the evening. I usually read at least a chapter of something before bed each night. Sometimes I read while eating lunch. Or if I just feel like having "down time". For some reason, lately, I've been too distracted-feeling inside to do much reading! But I did fly recently, so I read quite a bit on my second flight ... got my fourth book finished for this year's reading challenge.
2 What natural disaster are you most afraid of?
Flash-floods or water-related incidents. Sometime in the past five or six years, I developed a bit of a fear of deep waters.
3 What is something you loved to do when you were little?
Play with dolls, write (still do!), and go with my dad and older brother to my great aunt & uncle's house (their oldest boys were my age) whenever the guys did target practice.
(I got the American Girl doll, Felicity Merriman, when I was nine.)
4 Would you rather have the ability to fly or breath underwater?
Breath underwater, maybe? Ariel, the little mermaid, was always my favorite princess when I was younger! *grins*
5 If you had to change your first name, what would it be?
Elizabeth, perhaps. Eliza. Lizzie. Liz. ^_^
6 If you had to dye your hair an unnatural color for one week, what color would it be?
7 What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I just finished Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke. It's set in the early 1900s, around the time of the maiden voyage of the Titanic, and World War I.
Next, I'm going to read ... Sir Kendrick and the Castle of Bel Lione by Chuck Black or Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery, most likely.
8 What's your favorite citrus fruit?
I would say oranges! ^_^
9 What is something weird you do (or used to)?
Um ... I stare at my bookshelf for long, happy moments ... but you all already know that! *grins and winks* I talk to myself sometimes when I walk past mirrors. Just go over how life is with myself. Ha. I'm perfectly normal, peoples.
10 What era would you enjoy dressing up in?
ALL THE ERAS. Okay, okay ... some of my favorites would be 1940s-50s // late 1700s // Civil War, Southern belle style // early 1900s ... and so forth.
If you're interested in what fashions/styles I like, check out My Style Pinterest board! *grins*
- Deborah O'Carroll @ The Road of a Writer
- Raechel @ God's Peculiar Treasure Raechel
- Hannah @ My Bookcase and I
- Deborah C. @ Reading in June
- Jesseca Wheaton @ Whimsical Writings
- Faith @ Stories by Firefly
- And ... YOU! :D
1) What is something you loved to do when you were little?
2) If you had to change your first name, what would it be?
3) If you had to dye your hair an unnatural color for one week, what color would it be?
4) What book are you reading at the moment?
5) What era would you enjoy dressing up in?
6) How many siblings do you have?
7) What's your favorite type of dance?
8) What's your favorite restaurant?
9) What version of the Bible do you read?
10) What's one hope for 2017?
- Use the header! If you want to. :)
- Answer the questions
- Take five of the questions you answered and make up five more for the people that you tagged to answer
- Tag as many people as you wish!